3 Key Reasons to Get Involved In the UK Audiology Salary Survey 2017
Are you being paid enough? Or if you are an employer, are the reward packages you pay your clinical and support staff sufficient to prevent them being poached?
In September 2017 Audiology Business Central will be carrying out a comprehensive study of compensation and benefits within the UK audiology profession.
In a sector experiencing numerous disruptive factors (new technology, pressure on NHS funding, significant new high street competition and the demographic challenges of an ageing population) we believe this information will be invaluable for all hearcare professionals.
Audiology Business Central will be collecting data via an online questionnaire hosted between 6 September and Friday 27 October 2017. In compiling our survey we will collect and use data on salaries, benefits, bonuses and commissions across the different roles and working patterns within the profession. We will also be exploring the key issues faced by audiology professionals in 2017.
The short survey takes an average of just 2 minutes of your time to complete and all individual responses to the survey will remain fully confidential. Here are 3 compelling reasons why you should take part:
1. All professionals who contribute data to the survey will receive a free copy of the full report and findings.
2. We have 2 fantastic prizes to give away
⦁ All employed professionals who take part will be entered into a free prize draw with the chance to win an Apple IPad.
⦁ All employers who contribute data will be entered into a separate free prize draw with the chance to win a choice of either £1,000 of professional business consultancy services or an Apple iPad.
3. The findings of our report will be highly valuable for:
⦁ Employees contemplating investment in training to develop new additional specialisms and skills.
⦁ Employers looking to make informed decisions about recruiting hearing professionals.
⦁ HCPC accredited staff currently working within the public sector/NHS considering a move to the private sector (and vice versa) seeking to compare/contrast earning power between audiology roles in the private vs the public sector.
⦁ Hearing professionals weighing up the pros and cons of employment versus practice ownership, or collaboration in a joint venture partnership.
⦁ Employees actively seeking or considering new employment opportunities.
⦁ Practice owners looking to streamline their operations and operating model.
⦁ Employers looking to ensure that reward packages for existing hearing professionals are correctly aligned to ensure optimised retention rates for high quality staff in an increasingly competitive market.
Terms and Conditions of Survey
Before taking part in our survey, please read our terms and conditions carefully and agree to the following:
- All of your personal information will remain confidential, although it will be stored to allow us to contact you in the future. Please advise us if you do not want to be contacted.
- The responses to the survey questions that you provide will be used in an aggregated manner, to allow us to create a report based on our findings, and will not be linked to your personal information.
- The report will be shared with all participants, as well as on our website and any other social media channels we choose.
- The winner of the prize draw(s) will be selected completely at random.
- The report will be released to coincide with the British Audiology Academy (BAA) exhibition at the Bournemouth International Centre (16-17 November).
- Visitors to the exhibition will also be eligible to enter the prize draw.
- The prize draw winners will be announced at the above show, on our stand (52).
- Audiology Business Central reserves the right to exclude a participant from the survey and/or prize draw at our discretion.