In September 2017 Audiology Business Central will be carrying out a study of compensation and benefits for the profession of audiology in the United Kingdom. In a sector experiencing numerous disruptive factors (new technology, pressure on NHS funding, significant new high street competition, demographic challenges etc.) we believe that this information will be invaluable to:
- Employees actively seeking or considering new employment in the field, or contemplating investment in training to develop additional specialisms
- Employers looking to make informed decisions about recruiting hearing professionals
- Employers looking to ensure that reward packages for existing hearing professionals are correctly aligned to assist retention rates in an increasingly competitive market place.
- Hearing professionals weighing up the pros and cons of employment versus practice ownership or collaboration in a joint venture partnership of franchise opportunity.
- Practice owners looking to streamline their operations and operating model
Audiology Business Central will collect data via an online questionnaire hosted between Monday 4th September and Friday 27th October 2017.
In compiling our survey we will collect and use data on:
- Total wages in the form of base salary (whether hourly or straight salary)
- Total wages in the form of bonuses and commission
- Total compensation in any other form (such as professional fees BAA, BSA etc.
Please contact Dan Williamson at Audiology Business Central to register your interest in taking part or hearing about the findings. As an added incentive, one person taking part in the salary survey will be selected at random to receive bespoke business training or business consultancy worth over £1,000.